Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Web 2.0 Learning Opportunity

 My Personal Experience

Group picture of participants and trainers
 I applied the course with the aim to learn the web 2.0 tools and use it in my work. The training is fulfilling my expectations. It  is very interactive and interesting and the tools are very user friendly. I learned more about google search. I discovered google docs to create documents, wikis, VoIP and blogging.


After the training course, I will share this knowledge with my colleagues for better and faster exchange of information.




CTA is doing a good job by giving the opportunity to the agricultural professionals  to get practical sessions about these web 2.0 tools. Finally, I wish to express my thanks to CTA, the patient trainers and the other participants to make the course enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment